- Active Links: 4239
- Todays Links: 62
- Total Articles: 75
- Total Categories: 18
- Sub Categories: 562
Clean Jokes For A Rainy Day
|Date Added: November 05, 2008 03:43:16 PM|
|Author: Joe Hayes|
|Category: Recreation: Humor|
|So you're sitting there at work, I'm sure, surfing the internet pretending to be working. I know, you don't have to pretend. You might as well be doing something productive, like reading these clean jokes.
* A mother is reading a book to her 3 year old daughter. Mother: "What does the cow say?" Child: "Moo!" Mother: "Great! What does the cat say?" Child: "Meow." Mother: "Oh, you're so smart! What does the frog say?" The wide-eyed little 3 year-old looks up at her mother and in her deepest voice replies, "Bud. Weis. Er."
* What do prisoners use to call each other? Cell phones.
* Two muffins are in the oven. One says to the other "God it's hot in here" The other one replies "Oh no... It's a talking muffin"
* There are 2 cowboys in the kitchen. Which one is the real cowboy? The one on the range!
* What's the difference between a woman with PMS and a Pitt Bull? Lipstick.
* Did you hear about the new French tank? Yeah, It has 14 gears. 13 go in reverse, and one goes foward in case the enemy attacks from behind.
* What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long? Polaroids.
* What do you call cheese that isn't yours? Nacho Cheese.
* Where do you find a no legged dog? Right where you left him.
* Why do gorillas have big nostrils? Because they have big fingers.
The best thing about reading a clean joke is that it's safe to read them no matter where you are. Sure, your boss is still isn't gonna be made at you when he realizes you're goofing off, but what else is there to do? Oh yea, read more great jokes at FunnyandJokes.com
You must be logged in to leave a rating.Average rating: ( votes)